Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 20, 2013

Fifty Shades Darker (Book 2) by E.L. James (REVIEW)

Fifty Shades Darker is Book 2 in the FIFTY SHADES trilogy written by E.L. JAMES. In the end of the first book, Anastasia Steele runs away and doesn't

want to keep any relationship with Christian Grey. In this book we also learn a little bit about Christian Grey's childhood. The Prologue of the book is,

PROLOGUE

He’s come back. Mommy’s asleep or she’s sick again.

I hide and curl up small under the table in the kitchen. Through my fingers I can see Mommy. She is asleep on the couch. Her hand is on the sticky green rug, and he’s wearing his big boots with the shiny buckle and standing over Mommy shouting.

He hits Mommy with a belt. Get up! Get up! You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch. You are one fucked-up bitch.

Mommy makes a sobbing noise. Stop. Please stop. Mommy doesn’t scream. Mommy curls up small.

I have my fingers in my ears, and I close my eyes. The sound stops.

He turns and I can see his boots as he stomps into the kitchen. He still has the belt. He is trying to find me.

He stoops down and grins. He smells nasty. Of cigarettes and drink. There you are, you little shit.


A chilling wail wakes him. Christ! He’s drenched in sweat and his heart is pounding. What the fuck? He sits bolt upright in bed and puts his head in hands. Fuck. They’re back. The noise was me. He takes a deep steadying breath, trying to rid his mind and nostrils of the smell of cheap bourbon and stale Camel cigarettes.


-----------------
--> ----------------

The book was okay to read. It was fun to read the emails going back n forth between Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. Those emails made me chuckle. It gives us a little more insight of the story. Personally, I enjoyed this book out of the three.

You can purchase this book on Amazon.ca for around $ 10.







Our Partners:-

viewsandreviews.ca Here you can find Views and Reviews about Make up, Technology, Fashion, Spicy Indian Recipes
TrughtAboutYourWorld this blog contains my 

thoughts on current political affairs, dumb news, from around the world, and other stuff that catches my eyes
My Life with my husband and all the adventures we have together
http://memywifeandcanada.blogspot.com Blog memywifeandcanada is about me and my wife adjusting to the new life in 

Canada, which has its ups and downs and even the weird periods of times
http://ladiez-stuff.blogspot.com is Sadias blog about Fasion, Make up tips, health and beauty tips and much more



3 comments:

UI UX Designers Delhi said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

UI/UX Company Delhi said...

I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog.Stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

App Developers London said...

Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

Post a Comment

Our Sponsors