Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey–BOOK 1 review (on viewsandreviews.ca)

 

220px-50ShadesofGreyCoverArt[1]

Book one of Fifty Shades of Grey is written by E L James and has received a lot of attention from the media. E L James has appeared on a lot of talk shows and has gained a lot of publicity.

This book is about Anastasia Steele who is a recent college graduate and a billionaire Christian Grey.  Anastasia Steele meets Christian Grey when she has to go interview him for a school paper that her friend is responsible for.  Christian Grey wants Anastasia Steele to sign a NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) in order for them to have sex. He learns that she is a virgin and upon learning that he agrees to have sex with her to prepare her for later encounters. As their relationship goes on, she learns that he is in to BDSM and likes to inflict pain and have control. Also that his mothers friend introduced him to this lifestyle when he was really young. She agrees to experiment with him even though it is hard for her because she never had a boyfriend.

My view

This book was really slow for me and after a while I got tired and bored of so much sex. almost after every 2 pages there are 5 pages of sex. There is some story and the way Book one ends, it makes you want to read the second book to see what happens. It took me a long time to read book one compared to my co workers who were done in like 3 days. I just wanted to finish it so I can be done because I don’t like to leave things in the middle.

---------------
---------------

My recommendation is that if you think you would be interested in something like this, then read it. I though I would like it but then it turned out I didn’t love it like everyone else did. But then again, you never know unless you do it; right.

The book isn’t very expensive its about 9 dollars on Amazon, so check it out.



Our Partners:-

viewsandreviews.ca Here you can find Views and Reviews about Make up, Technology, Fashion, Spicy Indian Recipes
TrughtAboutYourWorld this blog contains my thoughts on current political affairs, dumb news, from around the world, and other stuff that catches my eyes
My Life with my husband and all the adventures we have together
http://memywifeandcanada.blogspot.com Blog memywifeandcanada is about me and my wife adjusting to the new life in Canada, which has its ups and downs and even the weird periods of times
http://ladiez-stuff.blogspot.com is Sadias blog about Fasion, Make up tips, health and beauty tips and much more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsors