Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My photoshop craze

So the past few days I have been very very busy learning new things and enjoying them. One of them is photoshop and I am in love with it. Anything is possible with that. I can change pictures and create a collage and
OMG I love it!!! It is so amazing and I regret not knowing about it before. My reading has come to a halt and so has my studying for my exam.

Only God can help me now.
Below are some pictures that I made using Adobe Photoshop. I will be adding more as I make more and hopefully will get better at it. I play around with mine and my husbands pictures and change em. You can find my tutorials on how to do them on my other website views and reviews.
So Enjoy
timeline civer1for jimmyme vintage1me n jamfahad cover



Our Partners:-
viewsandreviews.ca Here you can find Views and Reviews about Make up, Technology, Fashion, Spicy Indian Recipes
TrughtAboutYourWorld this blog contains my thoughts on current political affairs, dumb news, from around the world, and other stuff that catches my eyes
My Life with my husband and all the adventures we have together
http://memywifeandcanada.blogspot.com Blog memywifeandcanada is about me and my wife adjusting to the new life in Canada, which has its ups and downs and even the weird periods of times
http://ladiez-stuff.blogspot.com is Sadias blog about Fasion, Make up tips, health and beauty tips and much more

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsors