Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Epilation using Braun SoftPerfection epilator (my very own experience)

After shaving for a long long time, I decided it was time for a change. I have been shaving for too long and the results are as long lasting as i would want them to be.

I then tried waxing, but I only waxed like half of my leg and it took me like 45 minutes. It was very time consuming and if you add it all up, it can be very costly too. I started looking at other options and then I stumbled upon epilators
and and started reading about them. I read the reviews of people who used them and they all said that YES it was painful but its worth it.

I decided to give it a try and talked to my husband about it and after work went and bought one. I came home and realized that it had an AC adapter with it and it does not take batteries (which is good). Also, it was really cute and feminine. It has like 40 tweezers on it, so its really fast and pulls hair out from the roots. It is a lot like waxing but less time consuming.

When I turned it on, it made this scary noise because it is too loud...it kinda scared me and when I got read for epilation, I was scared to try it. I gave it to my husband and told him to try it. Poor guy, tried it on his arm and he seemed okay with it.

That gave me some courage to use it but I still took some painkillers to ease the pain before I start epilating. I tried it and i loved it. It really did hurt at first but after a while, i got used to it and it wasn't that painful anymore. It's been a week since I used it and still no hair are coming out yet. So I am happy with the results and I loved the epilator. It's the best investment I have made yet.It pays for itself in no time.

Compared to the money that we spend on replacing shavers and waxes, this is great, its less time consuming and is a one time investment with long time results.



also Check out my other blogs| Me, My, Hubby, and I
No Fakeness
also Check out MyOpenUniversity.com
MyOpenUniversity.com/Blog
MyOpenUniversity.com/Forum
MyPakTv.co.cc

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Our Sponsors